Thank you, your application is accepted!
A server error has occurred!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Crane Control Unit (CCU), (produced by the PJSC “Scientific-Production Enterprise “Teploautomat”) CCU is designed for remote and local (manual) control of pneumatic or pneumohydraulic actuators of bi-directional pipeline valves (especially of ball valves DN 50-200 mm), butterfly valves and other tilting units. CCU provides both visual and electrical signalling at the end positions of the drive shaft.
Gas mains, equipment systems for gas-distributing and compressor stations, gas collecting main, gas storage
- Working environment: non-aggressive natural gas or compressed air, purified and dried.
- Fluid pressure MPa (kgf / cm2):
- min - 0;
- max - 16.0 (160).
- Power consumption - no more than 20 watts.
- Operating mode of the electromagnet: long (100% duty cycle).
- Control signal: remote-electrical DC voltage of 24, 110 or 220 or the manual (local), a force not more than 30 N (3 kgf).
- Output: pneumatic.
- Weight: not more than 6.6 kg.